Are you sick and tired of working in a noisy open office environment? It seems to be the trend these days for modern companies to have open office spaces. But did you know that you can have all of the benefits of an open office without any of the drawbacks?
Glazed partitions are see-through – yes really!
There are lots of obvious benefits for keeping your staff members closely connected and immediately accessible to each other. Not least because it means that no one can hide from the boss and take a sneaky snooze on their desk at lunch time. The privacy and isolation provided by closed offices offer employees lots of benefits but employers, not many. For example;
- 1. You can play candy crush saga or do your grocery shopping without getting noticed.
- 2. You can shut your eyes for forty winks whenever you want.
- 3. You can take your phone off the hook so no one can get hold of you.
- 4. You can hold pretend meetings with your office mates and instead catch up on all the latest office gossip.
- 5. You can outrageously flirt with a fellow employee without becoming the latest office gossip!
So lets play devils advocate for a minute and fight the side of the employer. Glazed partitioning offers all of the benefits of not allowing your employees to do any of the above, but also;
- 1. Keeps noise levels down so that your staff can be more productive.
- 2. Enables a full view of the office and all staff members so you know where everyone is at any one time.
- 3. Glazed partitioning looks professional.
- 4. You can still get the benefit of privacy through the use of blinds.
- 5. You have flexibility of office layout meaning you can fit many departments onto the same floor.
Glazed partitioning has so many different benefits for your company and your staff productivity, it is surely worth at least getting a free no obligation quote to find out how a simple bit of glazing can help to transform your office space. If you have been thinking of moving premises because your office environment doesn’t provide the workspace that you need any more, then maybe glazed partitioning is the answer you have been looking for.
Call one of our friendly team members to arrange a site visit and we will see how our office partitioning solutions can help you.