Are you looking for a way to utilise your yard space that will be completely unaffected by adverse weather conditions? External racking could be the solution for you.
External Warehouse Racking is a storage system that has been galvanised to ensure that the racking will have the longest lifespan possible.
By galvanising the racking you are providing the system with extra protection, ensuring that rust and corrosion are not a problem that you will encounter.
If you have an outdoor space, installing an external racking system will provide useful space for your materials whilst utilising the available space.
Where Could External Racking Be Used?
There are multiple applications that external racking is ideal for:
- Outdoor retail storage
- Storage yards
- Builders Merchants
Advantages of External Racking:
- Weather resistant – the racking is galvanised to prevent any rust and corrosion
- Ideal for cold or damp locations
- Utilising available space in your facility – outdoor space is often under-utilised, outdoor racking allows you to use this space efficiently
Disadvantages of External Racking:
- The racking must be galvanised to protect it from the elements – this increases the costs and often lead times
- The products stored must also either not be affected by the elements or be protected from them – this may mean protecting the racking with some form of cladding
- The floor area must be concreted, flat and level as in an internal warehouse
If you would like more information regarding warehouse racking solutions, call us today on (01942) 603344 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a no obligation visit.